Kpop Friday! 2PM in Manila!!!!!!

picture from ManilaConcertScene.tumblr.com

Happy Friday

Sorry been MIA for a couple of days now.. My PC at home hasn't been cooperating much so I wasn't able to post anything since all the pictures I needed are there. I really need to get that thing fixed soon but don't have the time :( 

Anyway in other news ITS FRIDAY! haha! I get so buzzed up this week that I didn't noticed that it IS Friday already. Days fly by so fast don't you think? or is it just me? I don't know...

On today's Kpop Friday will be about 2PM here in Manila. You got that right. Its been circulating on the internet and other SNS that 2PM will have their first concert here in Manila this March 2. This group is known for their hit songs such as Again & Again, Heartbeat, and Hands Up. They are the counter part of 2AM which is more into ballads.

Too bad I won't be able to go since I have tons of things to do lined up on that day. Talk about a busy person eh? I am really glad that 2PM is going to visit Manila soon since they have tons of fans here in Manila. 

Being a Kpop fan, I have met tons of other fangirls that are fans of 2PM too! I am also a fan but I don't focus on one group. I like to listen to different groups and artists to keep me updated. 

Their concert will be at the Mall of Asia Concert Arena. I am quite sure that there will be a very long line before the gates open for sure, so to those that will watch the concert make sure to get in line as early as 8am! I'm not joking.. you really need to get in line that early to get the best seats as possible.

I will do another post about 2PM next week. Like what I did on my previous Kpop Friday post.

Are you excited for their concert? If you are gonna watch the concert please send me the link of your Fan Cams so I can feature them here! ^0^ I'd love to see them too! 

Much Love!

Comments

2PM!!! Are you really serious about 8am? :O I have work in the morning and planning to line up by 1pm. Can't wait for your next post about them!
Alice said…
@nolittlefairytale I'm think you can go there by 1pm if the concert has seats, but if its in the concert grounds, I suggest you go there on an earlier time ^^, Be sure to send me the pictures you took from the concert! I want to see them! :D
quentongbasura said…
If you reserved a seat already, you don't have to worry. But I really hope that they will allow us to use our cameras.. :)
Alice said…
@quentongbasura That's really nice! I hope you had a good time.. ^^.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo