Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV 3rd Look: Bronzed Goddess


Happy Friday ladies! 

I am back to work today, ironic isn't it? since I just came from a staycation? haha! but nonetheless I love to be back to work! 

On today's post will be about the 3rd look I've come up with the Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol 4. I was mainly inspired with this look because I am really excited for summer. I love summer the most although its such a drag sometimes when it is too hot.



I tell you, when its summer in the Philippines all you just want to do is just in the pool or at least chug down iced tea all day. Thankfully the weather nowadays is just right.


I use two colors from the palette: Baked and Lost. This look is great if you are onto bronze and copper colors. 

Here's a close up of the look.

Here's how to achieve the look: 
- Apply foundation, concealer and brows. And also apply lipbalm to moisturize the lips.
- Apply primer to the lids to prevent creasing. 
- Apply Baked all over the lid.
- Apply Lost on the outer part of the lids and also the crease area.
- Blend out harsh edges.
- Take Lost and apply it to your lower lashes.
- Line the eyes. Make it a simple cat eye.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. False eye lashes optional.
- Apply a shimmery bronzer to contour and for a sun kissed glow.
- Finish the look with a nude lipstick


 Products used: 
Avon Ideal Shades Liquid Foundation in Shell
Avon Simply Pretty Shine Free Pressed Powder in Almond
Maxfactor Brow kit in Midnight Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Water proof eyeliner in perversion
Urban Decay Super Curler Mascara
Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV eyeshadows Baked and Lost
Ever Bilena Shimmery Bronzer
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin


I hope you like this look! Let me know below if you have any looks you want to do! 


Happy Friday! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo