vLog Round Up January 29 to February 3 2013

Me and my colleagues Cadee(L) and Jhoice(R) guess who's wearing the least amount of make up! :D 
Hello ladies! 

Happy Monday! Really sorry this is quite late. I am still not feeling better today but luckily I was able to push this post in time ^^, 

How was your weekend? I am out with the cold and coughs last weekend which left me with the decision to just stay at home and rest.. well sort of.. :D



Last week was kind of sad for me since it was Jhoice's last week at work. I was quite sad since her last day was our excess day at work which means I wasn't able to see her on her last day of work :( but luckily we'll be able to hang out later since we made a promise to meet up after shift :D

Hope you enjoyed these vLogs!







For some reason, I won't be able to include Feb 3 but I hope you were able to see it on my vLog channel. 

Thank you so much for dropping by! 

Will be uploading new posts soon! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo