Cheap Hair Color Touch up with Daiso Instant Hair Color Spray


Do you want to know how your hair would look like if you have brown hair or you want to cover your gray hair but you don't want to dye your hair? I think I have a solution for you. 

You can try washable hair color sprays! I actually saw these in Daiso for only 88 php a can. 

My mom was actually the one who saw this when we went to Daiso a couple of months back and decided to get one so she can use it to cover up her gray hair. 

This comes in two colors which is black and brown. I think they don't have other colors available but I hope they do have one in blonde so I can use it to touch up my roots since I've turned to blonde recently :D 

One can actually can last up at least around one or two months on usage so its really a good saver if you like to color your hair but you don't want to get it colored every month for touch ups which is actually quite expensive if you think about it.

My mom has actually been using this for 6 months now since she doesn't want to have her hair colored because hassle daw masayado - Her words not mine. :D 

And if you are worrying if this will stain your clothes, hands or comb - basically anything that touches your hair, it actually won't since I've tested it when I sprayed my hair black and went out with my mom. I actually had a picture of me having black hair and I look so scary because it made my skin so pale I could pass for Sadako LOL. 

I think this is also a good alternative if you want a change of hair color without the event of having your hair subjected to permanent hair coloring. 

You can check this out at any Daiso stores nationwide. 

Have you tried this product? Let me know on the comment box! I'd love to know your experience with this product. 

Much love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Van said…
Hello. Can i ask if what shampoo u used to wash it out? Can I use any shampoo? Thanks for this blog by the way.
Alice said…
@Van Hi Van! I should thank you for reading my quick review. You can actually use any shampoo in washing it off. but make sure to wash your hair thoroughly to make sure there are no residue on your hair. Hope this helps and thank you for reading my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo