Avon's Eve Truth Perfume Review


 I remember when this perfume came out I was a little curious about it so I did a blind buy and boy am I hooked on this scent! Avon's Eve Truth is one of the perfumes that I would absolutely gatekeep- but not to you lovelies! 

If you are looking for a Floral Fruity perfume that is great for any special ocassion - This is it.

With top notes of Cassis, Carambola, Black Currant and Pomegranate; Middle notes of Pink Freesia, Peony and Gardenia and base notes of Cedar, Musk and Amber brings in a symphony of timeless elegance to any look and occasion. 

Though this may be a bit pricey at 1,009PHP, I can bet that this can go on sale on the next month at Avon as they bring out new scents every quarter. 

I did use this during my friend's wedding back in October and it totally fitted the whole look I had. It has that airy sophisticated look which also dries down to a very clean scent afterwards. I got a lot of compliments on this when I wear it because according to some, the scent fits me so well. 

Out of everything in my collection so far this is by far the most re-purchased one because I ran out of it so quickly.

The projection is great and lasting power is better than the rest of my other perfumes. I can actually battle out with my high end ones just for the lasting power. 

Another reason why I like this perfume is how an easy pull this can be on any day. It can be a first impression perfume to an office perfume as well as a special occasion day kind of perfume - Its THAT easy to pull this off. 

Though if you ask me this scent profile may not fit on all age range. I actually tried to have my niece use it for school and she nor her friends liked it so possibly for those in their mid 20s to 30s would appreciate this perfume. 

Now I know you are curious if I will still repurchase this and I would say not at the moment. I am already on my 3rd bottle and I am slowly weaning myself out of making this my signature scent. Though I have been regarded that this perfume suits me so well, I don't think that I can embody the woman this scent is envisioning because to be honest I am not a very feminine so its like when I am wearing this scent makes me feel that I am playing off someone. 

I love it though don't get me wrong but sometimes I do like to explore more options at the moment. 

Have you tried this perfume too? Let me know on the comments section! 

Much love, 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo

What were you back then?

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John