Dream Scents By Urbanhue Warm Nights Review

 


Another review time! I know 2nd day in a row who is that girl? I tell you that I am really into writing back because I love it and I want to go back. 

Another one of my faves at the moment is amber and vanilla scents - I don't know why but the scent just evokes something in me when I wear an amber or vanilla scent and this particular one has been a constant since October last year. I actually just finished this bottle. 

Priced at 239 pesos for a 50ML bottle this does go a long way.

According to the official Urbanhue page Warm Nights is A chypre fruity floral fragrance, that is very seductive and sexy. It also has a hint of sweet vanilla and musky.

The scent just evokes sexiness but it doesn't borderline into messy territory. Though a little caution on spraying this as too much can induce headaches especially in elevators. The projection is quite strong so one to two sprays in the neck or back of the ear will be good. 

Out of all my Urbanhues scents (yes I have a few) this is by far the most long lasting out of them all and most complimented.  I remember one time doing my laundry and when I held on my blouse I can still smell this before putting it on the washing machine - from my two weeks worth of laundry! 

I can say that in terms of the price and how long lasting it is would definitely be a MUST to have in your collection. Though I remember a friend of mine bought this and it didn't worked out for her so make sure to buy the smaller version first before committing to a big bottle.

Over all I love this scent though I won't repurchase at the moment since I still have loads to finish off. Would I recommend it - if you are a fan of vanilla musky and sexy scents then go for this but if you need something for office this may not be a good fit for that. 

Have you tried Urbanhue scents? Let's get the conversation going on the comments section! 

Much Love 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo

What were you back then?

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John