Dream Scents By Urbanhue's First Date Review

 


Third day in the row baby! I know, right? I have got it on girl so watch out! Today's product to review is Dream Scents by Urbanhue First Date! This is actually the very first one I bought from them! 

First Date is a Chypre Floral Fragrance that gives a very fresh and clean perfume which is perfect for first impressions. 

One of the things I do notice about a person is their scent and definitely if you use amazing perfume - I like you already! 

I do like this scent though on the initial spray it would have a strong antiseptic wiff to it but the longer it is to the skin develops into a light floral that smells very clean and lady like. Projection is good though the lasting power is a bit weaker than warm nights. 

Compared to Warm Nights, this one you may over spray though when I over spray on this on a warm day makes the scent evolve to like an alcohol scent which is no bueno. 

Overall I love this scent though I would not recommend this to anyone. If you are younger than 25 you may not like this but for younger peeps this can be a good scent for everyday and even in the office. Its not too offensive though not really an easy pull for a date which is weird if you ask me. 

Will I repurchase? Maybe not. Besides from the other perfumes I have, I don't really gravitate to this scent that much so this may just be a one time gig for First Date. 

Which Urbanhue scent would you like me to try - comment below or message me on my IG so we can chat about it. 

Much Love

xx  Alice 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo

What were you back then?

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John