Body Fantasies Wedding Day Fantasy Review


Ola! I know that I have promised to go back to reviews but again life happened. Nakakaloka! But now I am back with a new review as I love to review things. It makes me feel alive. 

I actually got this on a time where I just felt I need a pick me up while mindlessly browsing in Watson's. Yes. Impulsive but definitely worth it. 

With Body Fantasies, they don't really do a big frills packaging but they entice you with the name my ghad! Wedding Day Fantasies really does smell like a bride! Its a sweet and soft fragrance. I can definitely say that this has like a clean girl, fresh-out-of-the-shower soapy musk scent. Its very nice to use for day time but I would not recommend this for night time as this is too light. 

It has floral notes that is not too much if you over spray but the only thing I am not a big fan of is no matter how I try, this doesn't stay on for long period of time! 

Like the longest I have had this scent was about 5 hours and that is stretching it. Like you would have to really sniff it off my skin. Wait. Hold that thought. I'm kidding! PG tayo dito dzai. 

I would say this is a good everyday scent, good for the office if you are running late or just something to perk you up on your weekend trip. Not a date night scent but can be a first date scent if you are going out somewhere there is air conditioning as this can just go away that fast. 

The price is good as well for 229 Pesos so its very budget friendly. 

Would I recommend this? DEFINITELY! its easy to pull and also not too much for the nose. Definitely a must have for everyday. 

Overall I think this is a great buy to have especially in time you just want to live your clean girl dreams with a wedding fantasy in between. 

You can buy this along with other variants of Body Fantasies in any grocery or at Watson's.

How about you, what is your favorite Body Fantasies scents? Share them on the comments below! 

Much Love, (myghad I missed this!)

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo

What were you back then?

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John