HAPPY VALENTINES!


Hey girls! Happy valentines!

I have always celebrated my Valentines by myself but that doesn't mean that I have to feel bad about it right?

I can absolutely say that I am very much single and loving it!



Usually on Valentines, I would be either working or I am sick. I actually haven't experience having a date on valentines day. But of all the things I have gone through last year, I think this valentines day would just be an ordinary working day for me.

But for those that has a date or no date this Valentines, always remember that everyday is valentines day.



Like it says at the picture above

Love isn't quite complicated enough as it is.

I have always thought that Valentines is just for lovers, but as I grew up I learned that love is not just for 2 but for anyone that wants to experience it.

Have a great valentines day!

much love!

-- A


P.S.
Here's one Kpop Song that I really like at the moment.

The title fits so well with the post :)



(pictures are from google.com)


Comments

Unknown said…
Nice post Alice and so true :)
Unknown said…
Valentines is just another day for me and my bf lol. We stopped giving each other Valentines Day presents a long time ago but we do greet each other hehe..

and you go girl for being single and independent!
Alice said…
thank you so much for reading my post! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo