SERIES: my favorite pinay youtubers / bloggers: pinkiericegurl


This is another one of my series! and today I will talk about one of my good friends in Youtube....


Pinkiericegurl!



I saw her channel last year and was really amazed because her looks are really cool.

Ate Emafe is very friendly and really sweet. we are actually friends on Facebook! :)



The reason why I like her is because of her personality in her posts and her look in total. She is like the typical Filipina, she is morena, simple, and has that elegance that even without make up can make her shine.

As you girls can see I am not what a typical Filipina looks like. I actually look more of a foreigner but I speak tagalog as fluent as others does.

Ate Emafe likes to do looks and also has lots of haul videos.

Too bad we were unable to meet when she was here in Manila..

maybe next time :)

In total, Emafe is a great blogger and youtuber. She is very nice, sweet, and has a bit of a quirky side and is not afraid to show it to her viewers. She is very proud be a Filipina and also she mostly uses products that are available here in Manila!

I just love her... :)

Hope she reads this

much love ladies!

-- A

Comments

Jendee said…
I know her too!~ She's one of the best pinay guru on YT!! ^.^ ~
Unknown said…
OMG I just read this post.. Wow I'm so flattered girl. I'm speechless=) Thank you so much for posting this. I'm sorry if it took me so long to read this post. Thank you so much for being so sweet and I admire that side of you. Stay nice and fab girl and keep in touch=)

Much Love ate Fem=)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo