My Night (and Day) Face Routine

really sorry about the quality of the picture...

I have some friends who ask me about my regimen and I swear that it doesn't take me that much product and time to fix my self before I go out and also before I go to sleep.

I'll go first with my night routine ok? I actually have 2 categories for that - with make up and without make up.


With Make up Night Routine.
1. Use (2) Phase Make up Remover to remove make up, especially eye make up.
2. Wash my face with Pond's Clear Solutions.
3. Use Eskinol Astringent.
4. Apply Lavander clay mask (Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays)


off to sleep. Yes, I sleep with the mask on although its not recommended to do that, I just like to spook everyone when I wake up with the mask on lol! but aside from that the mask actually regenerates my skin every other day so I use it as often as I can. Here's my no make up night routine.


No Make Up Night Routine.

1. Use (2) Phase Make up Remover to remove make up, especially eye make up.
2. Wash my face with Pond's Clear Solutions.
3. Use Eskinol Astringent.
4. Apply night cream


There is not much difference actually, but most of the time I would prefer the no make up routine since its quite faster. I have to wait at least 5 mins so that the mask is not that wet when I lie in bed.


Up next:
Day routine.

1. Wash my face with Pond's Clear Solutions.
2. Use Eskinol Astringent.
3. Apply Myra E Sun Protect


My day face routine is much easier because I am always in a hurry...weird right?

Well that's my face regimen, I actually believe in the quote "less is more"
I believe less products you use is better for your skin so it can breathe.

see ya to the next post!

much love!

-- A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo