yoga....a way to healthy living



Since the start of 2011, I have been doing something in making my life healthier. I have started in eating better, thus the dreaded "half cup rice" rule was implemented for me at my house. That rule has actually given me some good results.




Another change I was doing is being on the move more. Typically, I would not walk from MRT to my office, but now I would take the FX when I think I am running late. Not only I regained my stamina, I can also save at least 100 pesos a week for not riding the FX to my office! :)




I have been thinking of giving this a shot when I saw my gay friend after a few months that we have not seen each other. He looks FAB! unfortunately I can't show you girls a picture of him.

He said Yoga made him healthier.

That suddenly gave me an idea...



I'm actually undecided whether or not I'll go through with this. I've actually heard this is really good for you since it will not only make your body leaner but also you will have a more peaceful mind.

Yoga actually requires you to be more of a positive thinker. I also heard Yoga can improve your concentration.

What do you think girls?

Should I try some yoga for a change?

leave me comment below and tell me what you think!

Much love!

-- A

(pictures from google)

Comments

Lourdes Rona said…
Yes my dear Alice.. go for it~!
Jendee said…
Wow yoga~ Wanna try it soon ^.^
Alice said…
@asianbeautyx89 -- thanks! I will ^^

@jendee -- you too? wow cool! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo