Sophie Paris 2 Phase Make up Remover Review


I am a make up addict but actually I rarely use make up (weird!), moreover I rarely use make up remover when I do my night routine.

But I thought why not try to use one when I have those days that I have to apply make up.

I bought the Sophie Paris (2) Phase Make up remover and here is my review about the product.

According to the website:

* With natural moisturizer to cleanse all make up including eyes and lips. Alcohol-free formula, no irritation, and suitable even for sensitive areas of the face.

What I liked about the product.

* Alcohol-Free
* doesn't sting
* no breakouts
* has a mild scent
*has jojoba oil which is good for the skin.
*removes even tough eye liner

What I don't like about it.
* It is not available in stores. It is exclusively distributed by Sophie Paris Philippines.

Using make up remover has actually made my night routine a bit easier when I wear make up on certain occasions. For 105 Php (2.40 USD) this is a good make up remover.
I would definitely recommend this for you girls! I <3>

This gets 4.5 stars out of 5

Much love!

-- A


**I am not affiliated with Sophie Paris, and nor was I paid to make this review. I bought the product with my own money.




Comments

Jendee said…
Cool!~ Imma try it out soon!~ Very affordable ^.^
Alice said…
thanks for reading ^_^
Janet said…
wow! thanks for sharing..I'm in quest of searching a nice make-up remover..I'm quite tired of using the same old drugstore remover..I think this is an excellent choice..nice review..=)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo