Product Review: Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil



Sunflowers or Fleur de Soleil in French is a very beautiful flower. Seeing a myriad of these is quite a scene for me if you ask me since I only get to see them when I go running in UP Diliman. 

Besides from the aesthetic value did you know that sunflower can be used for medicinal and to beautify our skin? I didn't really believe it but as of checking it out sunflowers can alleviate constipation and reduce "bad" cholesterol or LDL cholesterol. 

Besides from its medicinal properties, Sunflower oil in general can also be used in our skin! 

Some of the things it can do is fasten the healing properties of wounds, soften the skin and also be a great make up remover. 


I am currently using Human Nature's Sunflower oil which my mom got me a couple of months back. I didn't really expect much since I know that I will just use this as a make up remover but I was dead wrong. I actually tried this product out with its claims. 

Some of its claims are: 

1. Helps soften and lighten underarms 
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks 
3. Under eye moisturizer 
4. Helps prevent & diminish the appearance of stretch marks 
5. Helps lighten dark under eye circles 
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows 
7. Removes stubborn makeup 
8. Overall body moisturizer 
9. Helps diminish fine lines around the eyes 
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin 
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful 
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes 
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites 
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes 
15. Helps lighten dark lips 
16. Adds shine to dull hair 
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp 
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn 
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving  
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes 
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections 
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face 
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars 

Quite a lot right? 

It comes in a 50mL and 100mL. The 50mL is sold for 149.75 PHP while the 100mL is sold for 274.75PHP which is quite cheap. 

This is also packed with vitamins A,D, and E that will help moisturize and nourish our skin for a healthier glow without the parabens and other harmful chemicals. 


The oil actually looks just like any other oils. It does have a certain scent, I'm not sure if its just me and my weird nose but there is a distinct scent in the oil but the longer you use it, you will definitely get over that scent. 


Packaging wise, I like that it is in a clear bottle with a pump so you can easily dispense the product without spillage. You can also see how much product is left. The oil is quite potent so one to two pumps is good. 

Quick beauty trick:

If you want softer skin, apply this on your face and let it sit for at least 1 to 2 minutes then proceed with washing your face and afterwards you will feel your face to be softer and smoother!

Let's proceed with the Pros and Cons k?

What I like about this product:
- Did not break me out. 
- Great Packaging
- Really potent
- Really removes stubborn make up 
- Cheap!
- Doesn't leave the skin greasy. 
- Proudly Pinoy!

What I don't like about this product: 
- There are only certain places that sell this product. 
- Has weird smell. 
- If you are lazy to remove your make up, This is not for you.

My Verdict? 

I do like it! I love it more as a make up remover and as a pre facial wash treatment, I haven't tried it for its other properties so I guess I will just do an update soon. 

Will I repurchase?

I think I will but I can't say it yet since I want to try other make up removers in the market. But as a pre facial treatment I will definitely do! 

Who do I recommend this to?

I would recommend this to those that are conscious of what they put into their skin. If you want a natural product that is proudly made here in the Philippines this is a definite buy!

Have you tried this product? What do you think about it? Let me know what you think about it on the comments section below :) 

Have a safe Monday ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Gellie Abogado said…
Have tried out this product and I love how multifunctional this is! :)


xoxo,
Gelleesh.com
Anonymous said…
Human Nature products are available at Philcoa, Quezon City at Stall #1, CITIMALL, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, QC


Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo