Catch Quentin Mosimann in Manila this August!


Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?

Beaux? Bonne?

J'espère que vous avez une bonne journée pour l'instant!

How is my French skills? is it épouvantable or agréable? 

I am practicing my French because I will be meeting an incredible performer soon. It will be his first time here in Manila so I think I need to polish up my French just in case (kidding!)

Who is this person I'm talking about? Its Quentin Mosimann! 

For the first time, the singer, model, performer, DJ Producer will be coming to Asia for his live tour!


Quentin Mosimann is ranked #74 in the Top 100 DJ last 2012 (from DJ Mag), he is also the 5th best French DJ in the world plus he was elected for the French Revalation 2013 (Fun Radio Dance Event). 


Aside from his DJ stints, he is also a DJ for Fun Radio and a coach on "The Voice" in Belgium. His current producing skills are "I DRUM YOU" and "Pogo Pogo". 

Get a taste of his live performance here:



Witness this all star DJ LIVE IN MANILA this August 2, Friday at Palladium, Makati! 



Don’t miss it! I will definitely be there. 

For more information contact Palladium at:
Tel.: 576-8479 / 0917-5813572

Palladium is located at:

Driveway Entrance, New World Hotel
Makati, Esperanza Street corner Makati Ave.,
Ayala Center, Makati City

Like Palladium on  Facebook :http://www.fb.me/Palladium.ph
Follow Palladium on   Twitter : https://twitter.com/PalladiumClubPH
http://www.palladium.com.ph

See you there!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo