Tenisha Live in Manila Event



Hello ladies! 

Last July 6, I was able to attend Tenisha Live in Manila over at Seventh High in Bonifacio Global City. The event was basically as a pre party for 1 Music Festival that will be held in Singapore this September 20 and 21 2013.

As part of the celebration, Seventh High was able to have Tenishia, the most successful DJ/ Producer in Malta to perform last Saturday! 

Tenishia is an acclaimed and multi awarded internation DJ that had garnered awards at the Malta Awards such as Best Newcomer in 2005, Best Live Performance 2005, and Best Dance Tune Award for three years in a row. Talk about achievement right?

I was expecting a big crowd and there was a huge crowd that came! Its been a while since I went clubbing so I was quite conscious about it. But thankfully the people at Seveth high were very nice and accommodating that even if you go alone you will surely have a good time! BUT PLEASE its much better to go with your friends ok?

I really had fun at Seventh High and I am actually thinking of going back soon.

Who wants to join me?

I'm thinking of holding a night out with some lucky ladies soon so if you are interested you can comment below or drop me an email so we could get in touch.

If you want to experience Seventh High you can get in touch with them on 09178640519 for Guest List and also to reserve a table at Seveth High. 

Hope to see you there soon! :)

Much Love!

xx Alice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo