Better late than ever! Valentines Look Collaboration with Make up by Reynaldo




Hello lovelies! 

I'm back with a new collab! I've actually posted this a couple of weeks back but due to my recent activities I wasn't able to blog it. 


I will be doing a back-to-back update on this blog and my food and travel blog to keep you guys updated again. 

The look that me and Reynaldo actually made is for Valentines. He did a day time look while I went with the night time look. I went for the single vixen inspiration because:

1. I am single. 

2. I don't really prefer the cutesy type for night time. I prefer vixens at night. 



To achieve the look: 

- Prime the lids
- Apply bust in the lower lashes
- Apply skimp from the inner corners to the middle of the lids
- Apply lost to the outer corners in a sidewards V shape up to the crease
- Apply gravity to the center of the lids in the middle of the first 2 colors that was applied
- Blend harsh edges
- Apply Zephyr to the brow bone for highlight
- Apply eye liner as close to the lash line as possible 
- Curl lashes and apply mascara. falsies are optional. 
- Wipe off eye shadow fall out
- Apply primer 
- Apply foundation or BB cream 
- Seal foundation with powder 
- Contour the face
- Apply red lipstick to finish the look 



Products Used: 
Urban Decay Book of Shadows
Maybelline Pore Primer
Encara BB Cream
Hengfang liquid eye liner
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in All that red
Revlon barely there dual powder. 






I hope you girls like this video! 

Make sure to subscribe to my beauty and lifestyle channel for other upcoming videos! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

czarinabear said…
Hi beautiful! :) gotta love those red lips!!! :) ♥♥♥
Nice blog btw! I do make up, fashion, and K: POP + DRAMA, too! :) follow me, I'll follow you back, sweety! :)

http://czarinabear.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo