'No Make up' Make up Look Tutorial



I know it may sound strange but there are times that I want to wear make up that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing one - pretty weird as it is. 

Because honestly most girls and ladies would prefer wearing make up that is so natural you would not think we are wearing one! 

This is perfect if you want to look natural without the effects of being judged of wearing make up - Been there and I don't want to go back! 


Okay before I go on in saying the products and procedure, I would just like to say that this is my way. There are actually millions maybe billions of version of this that may look similar or more 'natural' but it is one person's choice to go with this method or the other one. 



In looking au naturale you have to know the most basic rule: Have a good skin care routine. As I have say myriads of times, skin care is a key component in achieving that flawless canvas for you to paint on: your skin. 

Having a good skin care not just makes your skin look great but also makes it a good base for your make up. 




To achieve the look:

- Prime the face
- Apply foundation

TIP: For foundation to evenly set, warm  your hands and press it lightly in your face. 

- Apply primer to the lids
- Define the brows
- Apply a light shimmery eye shadow in the inner corners of the eyes. 
- Apply a shimmery taupe eye shadow at the center of the lids. 
- Apply a matte taupe eye shadow on the outer part of the lids to intensify the look. 
- Blend the harsh edges
- Apply matte taupe eyeshadow on the lower lashes
- Apply a simple winged eye liner
- Curl the lashes and apply mascara. falsies are optional.
- Contour the cheeks
- Apply blush
- Apply peach lipstick and top it with mauve lip gloss







I hope you girls like it! 

Make sure to share your no make up make up look tips below! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

jocris said…
I sooo like it.. I am really having a hard time to put eyeliner.. It always smudge when I put on..Love love love the no make up look.
RealAsianBeauty said…
Hi Alice! Ive been reading your blog lately. Di lang ako nakakapag comment! hehe Good job! Tsaka natuwa ako dun sa collab niyo nung isang make up artist din. :) I think mas easier kung mag Disqus k ana rin. para mas madali mag comment hehe :)
Alice said…
@Jocris Mangubat Hi Jocris! I know how you feel! The dreaded smudgy eyeliner is what I hate too...pero practice makes perfect kaya mo yan :) thanks for dropping by!
Alice said…
@Jocris Mangubat Hi Jocris! I know how you feel! The dreaded smudgy eyeliner is what I hate too...pero practice makes perfect kaya mo yan :) thanks for dropping by!
Alice said…
@Kristine RocesThanks for reading Tine! IMY you guys! ^^, pag iisipan ko yang mag disqus.. natatakot kasi ako :D haha! basta magugulat ka nalang :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo