Photoescape Reviews: Elite 3 in 1 Cream



A few weeks back I received a package. Care to know what's inside?






I've posted a teaser and also gave away one last week so I am very excited to share this to you my dear lovelies because I was really not expecting instant results and it gave me the results I want in just a week -

But still I have to try it a little longer to see the further effects. 

The product I'm talking about is Elite 3 in 1 cream. 
 
 

This was sent to me by EnjoyVietnam.com as a review and just before you give me that judgment I was not instructed or influenced in every way to make review. So everything that I say in this blog is purely my opinion based on my experience. Just to make things clear my lovelies ok? ^^, 

Lets start with the review k?


The Elite 3 in 1 cream is actually a product that is made in Vietnam. So I was a little confused in how to use this at first. Thankfully their website was able to give out clear instructions on how to use this. All you need to do is apply to the face twice a day, this can also be used as a make up base.

This is called Elite 3 in 1 basically because it can be a day cream and make up base, a night cream, and it can lessen acne and acne scars in the face. This product is said to maintain a healthy, natural and bright skin and also helps regenerate the skin and prevent pimple and acne. This is priced at $11.25 per pack which is an 18g jar, this does not include shipping fee or postal taxes.



The packaging is a clear plastic 18 gram tub with a butterfly which isn't really travel friendly but secures the product. The tub is a little heavy but its sturdy because I've done a drop test and sure enough it did not get any cracks and the product is still secure.  The packaging may look cheap for some but for me its okay since its really sturdy.

 

 This product also comes with a pamphlet of a sort but since its in Vietnamese, I didn't really understood it. I do hope if they have an English translation.

 




 This is the composition of the cream.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Arborescens Leave Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Retinol, Adenine, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Triclosan (0.1%), Parfum, Propylparaben (0.1%)
If you notice this has aloe leaf extract that would serve as a regenerative agent to the skin to heal from acne scars and other blemishes. And it also has Salicylic Acid and Triclosan which acts as agents to kill bacteria that causes blemishes and also dries out existing acne and blemish. 
  
 And this is the inside! It kind of looks like Mena if you know that product the only difference is Mena is in a smaller and cheaper looking packaging and that product has a chemical scent to it that I can't stand. This one however has more of a sweet floral scent which is quite calming but if you are not a fan of sweet floral scents you might get overwhelmed. 

The top part of the product is quite hard but once you have gotten through that most of the product has a gel-liquid consistency which is really great since its absorbed fast by the skin. Unlike other creams this has a light texture which is great for our weather.  


 

The product is not greasy to the skin when used and also when you use this as a night cream I've noticed that when I wake up my skin feels smoother as if I was wearing foundation all night.


 Another thing I noticed with this product is if you use it alone in the day it would make your face really oily but if you apply powder foundation on top it actually makes the skin much better. And also using this alone leaves a white cast, but if you top this with a translucent or neutral toned setting powder it would looks good. It give the skin a semi matte/dewy finish which I just like since it looks really natural on the face. 
  

With only Elite 3 in 1 in my face. 


With Elite 3 in 1 PLUS translucent powder.

Overall I find this product really nice one of my most used product as of the moment because it really did give out results in 5 days! I noticed that my skin is smoother and brighter after using this and also it has lessened my skin routine in about half of the time because I don't need to apply more products anymore. I also like the packaging, although not travel friendly it does secure the product to avoid breakage. And lastly I like the scent of the product because its sweet and floral which is really nice.

The only flaws I see in this product is you have to order it online first which would take about a month to arrive due to the slow Philippine postal service. Second is there is no English instructions since most of us and I would admit that sometimes I am too lazy to research how something works, I just hope that they would work out an English translation in the pamphlet.

But overall I find this product really great to use! No questions asked if I ran out of this I would really think of purchasing about 2 more tubs. I can also consider this as a gift to some of my friends because its really nice to use.

Have you tried this product or something more? Tell me about your experience below!

Make sure to check our more products at http://www.enjoy-vietnam.com/

See you on my next post!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
You know that this product has mercury in it... Not a safe choice to use. Just be careful using this
Alice said…
@Alice Soung Hi Alice!...wow it feels weird talking to someone that has the same name :) I didn't know that this has mercury but thanks for letting me know! I do use this not that much since I have other face products I am going through :) but still thanks for the concern and thank you for dropping by! :)
Anonymous said…
@Alice Soung How you know that? I'm using this cream since 2 month and the result is amazing?
Anonymous said…
How do you know it had mercury? She listed what it contained and mercury wasnt on there. I have been researching this product and have found nothing to say it has mercury. Please explain where you got your info from. thank you
Anonymous said…
I've used this cream for over a year now. I continue using it since I was seeing results as my dark spots and blemishes was fading. When I decided to stop, my face broke out like hives with rashes. I felt itchy and my face was red with little bumps all over. My face got better when I went back using it again. I decided to stop again and the same thing happened. Be advised, your skin will be reliant on the product. I need to find a different product to heal my red itchy skin now. (Btw. I don't have a history of acne and my skin was fairly light with some dark spots from aging recently) This is base on my personal experience.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo