Fairview Ayala Terraces Adventure!


credits to: Rattus 
A couple of weeks ago I was able to attend the opening of Yoshinoya in Ayala Fairview Terraces or Fairview Ayala Terraces. I don't really know the name because it was my first time in a very very long time to go to Fairview just to attend an event and in a new mall in fact! 

The way to the mall is quite easy. All you have to do is ride a SM Fairview/Tungko bus if you are coming from EDSA. Just tell the conductor that you will want to be dropped off at Ayala Fairview terraces and you are all good. 

The mall is quite modern and the facade actually stands out from afar if you ask me because it  is like a hybrid of Greenbelt and Trinoma mall. It has a very breezy yet still modern facade. The parking is quite good. Since it has an outdoor and indoor parking. It is also quite accessible to other modes of transportation in fact I saw some terminal of jeepneys and tricycle beside the west doors of the mall. 



Coincidentally, I didn't know that day was also the grand opening of the mall as well. I was surprised that all establishments were like in a festive and energetic vibe. The inside of the mall is actually really spacious but I can't really quite figure my way around. Maybe because its my first time at this mall that's why. 
Feeling hipster? haha! With Rattus(at the back) and Denise (Beside me ^_^)
I was able to hang out with Rattus and Denise in this adventure. Its really nice hanging out with other blogger friends because we are like kids that got loose with our curiosity with the mall. Truth be told I was really exhausted after our adventure that I actually fell asleep when I got home. 

The only downside of this mall for my opinion is it only caters to those that live in Fairview and the surrounding areas. I live about an hour and 45 minutes  away from this mall and God forbid the traffic for letting my travel time be much much longer because I would hate that for sure. 

I just hope that there are more malls like this near my area. I live in a very congested area of Quezon city, and most malls here are either too crowded on weekends or too high end for my liking. 

This mall is actually just right for my liking the only problem is the location. But if you ask me if I will be going back.. of course I will! Its a good mall to be worth the long travel time because its my kind of mall. 

I hope you like this post and I will talk to you girls in my next post ok? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 


Comments

Rattus said…
This is cool! Let's do this again hahaha =)))))
jocris said…
fairview is really far Alice, I had been to SM, maybe decades ago,, and so Damn far..I like your idea of meeting with other bloggers.. that's cool.

http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo