365 DAYS OF HAPPINESS CHALLENGE DAY 4: SUNSHINE

I have always said that sometimes we need to stop and just enjoy the sunshine - and its true! There was an article I read about the sun and making your endorphin go up.

So once in a while I just like to enjoy the sun even if I am in the city.

That actually makes me happy sometimes - sunshine!

Its sounds so weird saying that but it is true. Whenever I am just chillin on my own, I prefer seeing rays of sunshine because it reminds me of rays of hope trying to reach you.

When I was younger, me and my family lived in this house where we had huge windows and my mom had to put curtains to cover it sometimes. What I would usually do is just open it a little bit and just look at it. I was really young back then and my mother didn't showered me with toys to play but encouraged me to explore around the house and use the whole space as a play area.

My parents were radical beings so don't be surprised if I raised my kids one day like that.

My mom actually  caught me one time just lying on the floor letting the rays hit me on my chest and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was ingesting the rays with my body. Mind you I was 7 years old at that time so my mom just shaked her head and told me to get up.

I am a terribly weird kid and up until this day I still am weird.

I just love the sunshine and it makes me smile. It may sound weird and someone crazy might say but I honestly do like the sunshine.

Just don't ask me if I love it after 10 am because those are not sunshine anymore, those are death rays from the sun.

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo