365 days of Happiness Challenge Day 5: Midnight Breeze


I am a nocturnal person. I find solace in the midnight breeze as much as the sunshine makes me smile when I wake up early.

Which is weird because there are days that I prefer the midnight breeze when I walk outside to inspire me. And another thing is I am terrified of the dark, but I find tranquility in how the breeze makes me feel safe.

And I think the midnight breeze makes me happy. It makes me smile to feel the breeze and just...feel alive.

I am currently stumped with a lot of backlogs of events I went to so you might see some event posts up after this.

I also have reviews I have yet to post so please bear with me.

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo