365 Days of Happiness Challenge

Its been a while since I wrote a really personal post on this blog. The reason for that is nobody really reads my blog anymore and I have lost my interest in speaking my mind.

Nobody will care anyway. 

But then one day it hit me - I have become the thing I didn't want, an empty shell with no happiness.

I've lost my sense of happiness and I want to get it back. and I am starting today.

For the next 365 days I will find my happiness. The thing that makes my heart beat and makes me smile even if the whole world is dim in front of me.

If you see this post, you may disregard it as just another 20 somethings search for the inevitable but what the hell.

Each day I will be post something that made me happy. It may be a simple text, emoji or simply the sky.

I want to see that Alice that doesn't give a single fuck what the world thinks about her - because she is the only boss bitch she needs to keep moving up.

Join me in finding happiness. Who knows you might find yours here too.

Much Love.
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo