365 days of Happiness Challenge Day 6: Coffee

I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DAILY POST BUT DON'T SHOW HATE THAT I AM SLACKING IN MY ARTICLES BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY WORKIN' FOR A LOT OF PROJECTS LATELY SO CHILL YO SELF OKAY?

Glad that is out of the way. 

So currently I have noticed that there are some scents I am drawn into when I need to chill.

One of them is the scent of coffee. If you have been a reader for the longest time you know that I am such a coffee lover that I just can't get enough of the scent of it.

Being broke as of the moment, I can only drink instant coffee which sucks to be honest because its not the real thing.

One thing I am grateful for is my friend Jaiden that just saved me from a runt the other day when he treated me for coffee because we need to discuss some topics for an upcoming video.

And guess what - He asked me to have a meeting in a coffee shop!

My goodness my nose was in heaven inside that coffee shop and he actually laughed because I was like a child inside a toy store because of all the coffee they have displayed I was gonna cry any moment because it was really amazing just to smell freshly grind coffee.

And I think that is one of the things I am happy about - Coffee!

I am happy to smell it and to taste it.

I am not a connoisseur of coffee but I appreciate the taste. Its not just like any other drink out there.

And again Thank Jaiden for the treat because I really needed to get out of the house for that meeting. I felt like a new person after that meeting. I know its crazy but I just do!

Is it just me that experience this? Let me know if coffee makes you happy too! or any drink actually.

What drink makes you happy on the inside?

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo