Atienza Naturale: Wonders of Malunggay in a Capsule!


I remember as a child hearing the word Malunggay as my cousin's nickname and also a vegetable we usually when there is Tinola for dinner. I never actually researched the health benefits of this vegetable and I was surprised that it contained Vitamin A, B-Vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron. 

I was able to know this when I attended an event of Atienza Naturale. They actually produce Malunggay capsules that is very beneficial to your health. 


Besides from the things I mentioned earlier, Moringa Oleifera which is the scientific name of Malunggay also has high content of potent antioxidants which can also diminish wrinkles and fine lines due to aging, this can also prevent an onset effect of various chronic disorders such as arthritis, cancer, kidney and cardio vascular diseases. 

Me and some bloggers that attended the event had the opportunity to meet one of the owners of Atienza Naturale, Ms. Chi  Atienza and also Dr. Rainier Mozo which shared to us some things about the effects of Malunggay that can help us live longer. 

Of course we were also given some of the malunggay capsules to try ourselves. I have already started drinking the capsule last Sunday but one of the effects I've noticed is that since I drink the capsule before a meal, my metabolism has changed a bit. 

One thing that I should add as well to this is that the Maluggay capsule is all natural, from the components to its capsule which is a vegetable based capsule which doesn't harm the liver the longer you take this. 

I will do a review on the capsules soon by the end of the month to share my thoughts with you guys. 
You can purchase Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsules at any drugstore in the market! 

For more information you can check out Atienza Naturale on their social media accounts. 

Much Love! 
xx ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo