365 days of Happiness Challenge: Day 7 SPOTIFY!


If you have been a reader / follower you know already how much I love spotify. Ever since I discovered that app, it has been a match made in heaven! 

Spotify makes my life so much great with all the music in the world I can listen to. 

I know its quite weird to say it but without spotify in my day it is simply not the same. 

I just love listening to songs that this app makes me so happy when I see its icon on my phone. 

I will try to make a playlist favorites soon here and also on my youtube channel so just give me some time to compose the perfect playlist that will tell you more about me. 

Seriously I have TONS of songs on my spotify library I need to sort them out. 

So yeah. Spotify makes me happy. I know its so shallow but sometimes the things that we use and see often does make us happy too so don't judge me. 

Much Love! 

xx ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo