Relaxation at Jasmine Therapeutic Spa.


One of the luxuries a girl can have is a good massage. A massage can be very beneficial to your body since it eases out the tension in our muscles and also improve blood circulation. I actually have tried out a new place in Fairview so if you are near SM Fairview/Lagro area, I got you covered okay?



Jasmine Therapeutic Spa is not just your ordinary spa because its therapists are certified pros at this. They do recommend you the best service for your needs. I was able to try their full body massage with hot stone and also their foot reflexology and express massage. But the one I liked the most is their full body massage with hot stones and also Ventosa because they use bamboo cups unlike the typical glass that is used for that procedure. 


Those were the best massages I have gotten in my life!



One thing also that Jasmine Therapeutic Spa offers is that they have their own custom services that can help your health to improve like an ear spa and nose spa. They do have a daytime rate and night time rate. Although the prices may vary, they actually are worth every cent. 

Jasmine Therapeutic spa also offers home service but there is an additional fee for the transportation of the therapist. Overall my experience was exceptional, I will go back here although it is quite far from my place but its definitely worth it because the therapist will give you the most relaxing massage you will ever experience. 

Jasmine Therapeutic Spa is located along Bristol St. in Fairview, Q.C. 

Much Love! 
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo