M Magazine's Year End Party!



I know this was supposed to be posted last January but due to work related stuff I almost forgot updating you guys about M Magazine's Year end party. 


I really love reading men's magazines to be honest, because compared to female based magazines men's magazine tend to be more in your face with stuff like gadgets and also in terms of relationships. Don't get me wrong, female based magazines are the same but there is just something from a men's magazine than just the half naked girls you see on the cover. 

And M Magazine is just like that! 


As part of their Year end celebration which was celebrated at 88 Superclub in Tomas Morato, M Magazine introduced their newest M Babes which most of the men I was with in the crowd were really silent...quite creepy if you ask me. 

 

But I got used to it because I grew up around guys who do the same thing when they see a sexy lady. 


They also showed last January's cover photo from Mango Juice Girls and Cathy Frey which was also there at the event! 

 

They event was really pumping and also M Magazine really went all out to end 2014 with a Bang! 

Thank you so much M Magazine for inviting me! 

Make sure to check out M Magazine at Filbar's SM North, Megamall, and Festival mall Alabang! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo