Personal 'Experiences' shared by Inigo Carlton for M Magazine.


I won't deny this: 

I love reading confessionals of people's dirty deed. 

I don't know why but I just feel somewhat feel like I am having a VIP pass into these kinds of articles. 

And please don't judge because I know most of you guys also do this! 


But one thing I am quite excited is reading experiences from someone quite close to me. 

Inigo Carlton is one of the latest 'IT' guy if you want to ask what to do on a dirty deed or maybe read from his personal experiences at M Magazine. 

I am really honored to be part of the press conference for M Magazine's latest writer: Inigo Carlton! 

Being M Magazine's newest Wild Confessions Contributor, Iñigo has been in various sexy and sultry indie films, stints with GMA's Party Pilipinas and segment host of Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho in his belt.


He said he has experienced a lot in the media industry. Experiences based personally with the public to the most private people.

Maybe we can do a guessing game in his column? 

Check out this February's M Magazine which also feature their sultry M babes! 

M Magazine is available at Filbar's SM North, Filbar's MEGA MALL, and Filbar's FESTIVAL MALL Alabang

Much Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo