Photoescape Reviews: Limitless Possibilities Toner


Hey guys! I'm back with the second installment of my review for Limitless Possibilities. 

I promise this won't be as long as the first one since like the facial wash this has the same active ingredients and what it does to the skin. 


Priced at 300 php for a 50 ml bottle it is quite a steal. Another cool feature of it is it comes in a spray bottle packaging rather than the usual packaging for toners and astringents. 


Compared to other toners, Limitless possibilities does have an instruction that you can just spray about 3 times on your cotton pad then apply it on a circular motion to the face. Which does control how much product you dispense thus saving you some money. 


One thing I noticed about this toner is that it made my skin much smoother and also removed more dirt that wasn't picked up by the cleanser. It didn't dried out my skin which usually I would feel my skin tightening but with this toner I didn't have that tightening sensation happening. 

no make up AT ALL in this picture THAT IS HOW AWESOME LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES IS!

It also has a very clean scent to it which I love because it doesn't have that chemical or alcohol scent since this is made from natural ingredients.

I super love this toner because its really light but not like alcohol that dries out the skin. 

Overall I think its worth every cent to try out this toner. Its made with natural ingredients great for the skin and its Philippine made, who wouldn't say yes to that? 

Check out Limitless Possibilities Facebook page if you want more information on their other products. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo