Photoescape Reviews: Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Masque Review

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

I am back with a new review! I know I've been out of the loop lately so I hope you guys understand. But I will have some great stuff in store! 

Since I've bleached my hair recently I would just like to share to you guys this wonderful hair masque that I have been using prior to bleaching and up to now! 

Moroccan Argan Oil is something that has been known in the market because of its many properties that helps the skin, body and also our hair. 



Mondes Professional's Moroccan Argan Oil does the same to the hair as it moisturizes and brings back life to hair in just 10-15 minutes! 

Application is really easy all you need to do is clean your hair prior to using the mask but don't use conditioner, towel dry the hair, apply at least a palmful of product to the hair and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. You can use a shower cap or take it step further and put on a heating shower cap for that salon effect. Then after 10-15 minutes voila! perfect lively hair!

The Moroccan Argan Oil won't break the bank because its only 109 pesos! For about a month's worth of product for only 109 pesos is really something that can't believe to be true! 

I have been using this product for about a month now and the effect on my hair is just amazing! I love that it makes my hair so soft and smooth even if it went through some rigorous time during the bleaching process its just awesome! 

I would really recommend this to you guys to try! It is available at any Watson's store and also comes in a variety of other formulations like the Ion Keratin mask and among others. 

I will try out their other hair masque soon so make sure to check back here ok?


Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo