Photoescape Reviews: Limitless Possibilities Beauty Cream



Hey guys!

This is the last part of the review of Limitless Possibilities skin care line review.

I will have more products from them to review so just give me some time to review them thoroughly so you will know if they are really worth it.

But now we will just focus on Limitless Possibilities' Beauty Cream.


From the packaging you would think its a BB cream because of the pump but actually it has a white cream which if you ask me can be similar to a CC Cream, but the only difference is Limitless Possibilities has a thicker consistency while with other CC creams they have more of a liquid like consistency. 

Its retailed price is 600php for the 35ml pump bottle - which is expensive for some I know, but in my opinion its much better to invest on good skin care products because they will give out better results than just slapping on a bulk of make up. 



Unlike other beauty creams Limitless Possibilities has an SPF of 35 which is great because you don't have to apply another sunblock to the face when getting ready and also the SPF is higher than most face cream in the market.

Just like a CC Cream, Limitless Possibilities' Facial Cream has a lot of ingredients that are very beneficial to the skin the longer you use it. Some of it are:

Strelitzia Nicolai or Wild Banana Seed extract - this creates a luminous effect to the skin because it encourages collagen 3 growth.



Oryza Sativa or Rice Callus culture extract which is a strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent to the skin.


Sweet Almond Oil is an ingredient that can easily be absorbed by the skin especially if you have dry and sensitive skin.


Vegetable Oil which has anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.


Ascophyllum Nodosum (also known as 'Knotted Kelp') Extract that helps repair the skin from the effects of aging like fine lines and age spots.

I find that whenever I use this product I don't really need to apply a lot of make up anymore maybe some powder, blush, lipstick and mascara is enough. This product has a powdery scent to it that is not overwhelming and also one pump is enough for the face.

I don't know how to further emphasize how great this product has done to my skin. Normally, I feel okay going out of the house with just a bare face but since I've started using this cream I noticed that with the facial cream alone it makes my skin look much better even with a bare face! I'll show you some pictures to prove it.
A photo posted by alice mate (@alicemate) on


Do you see the difference? I remember one time one of my Korean friends asked me what highlight I've been using and I told them that I don't use any highlighter and the only make up I had on my face that day is just lipstick - that is how good it is!

Overall I would say that this product is a definite must have for the skin because of its natural ingredients that this can make you do limitless possibilities without feeling self conscious!

For more information about Limitless Possibilities and their other products make sure to check their Facebook page.

Have you tried Limitless Possibilities? Let me know your thoughts below for sure :)

Much love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo