Jollibee's Pinoy and Proud Celebration!

If you girls have been following me on my Instagram account (Which I hope you are) You would have probably seen me flooding your feed with posts from Jollibee's #PinoyAndProud celebration countdown last June 11. 

And to be honest I am still not over it. So here is a low down on the happenings on that night that I wasn't able to tell you girls.

As being the nation's number one fastfood chain, Jollibee threw the biggest and star-studded Independence Day celebration last June 11 at the Metrotent in Pasig City. This event brought together world-class Pinoy talents for a grand salubong of the 118th anniversary of our national independence.

With the hashtag #PinoyAndProud, Jollibee's Independence Day Celebration and countdown showed incredible performances from the most in demand OPM artists such as KZ Tandingan, Lyka Gairanod, Darlene Vibares, JK Labajo, Spongecola, Itchyworms, Darren Espanto and of course Sarah Geronimo.


Jollibee's celebrity endorsers Jodi Sta. Maria and her son Thirdy, Zoren and Carmina Legaspi with their twins Mavi and Cassy also joined in the festivities.

Another thing that Jollibee launched their second collaboration with the global fashion retail giant, Uniqlo which they had a fashion show of the T-Shirts that have a touch of Jollibee which you can check out now at all Uniqlo stores.


The whole celebration was filled with fun stuff. My highlight can be when Yael went to the crowd. It was awesome because everyone started getting more pumped up. And after that was Itchyworm's set which was definitely something I love the most because hey I got a selfie with Jugs! 


I am such a nerd sometimes so don't hate. 

Overall I really loved the event. It was fun, lively and also makes me proud to be a Pinoy. 

I'll be uploading the vlog really soon. Internet at home is so slow I can't even handle it. 

Were you there? What was the thing you liked about the event the most? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo