Photoescape Reviews: eRAse Pimple Solution


Hey lovelies! Its finally Monday! And I have a new product to share to you girls. I already uploaded a review about this on my youtube channel so this would just be a continuation of that review. 

And it is for eRAse Pimple Solution.


This is one of those toners that most girls wouldn't really check out because of the myriads of toners that are available in the market but this one actually has a claim that I actually didn't believe at first. 

It can dry out your pimple in two days

Would you really believe that? I've tried similar toners before but this one was like a spot on in claiming it can dry it out within 48 hours. And I tried it out to see if it will work.

It is anti-acne, Anti-bacterial, deep cleansing and a pore minimizer.

This product comes in 100 and 175mL and it is locally available. I actually got this product from eRAse directly since they had an event but I remember that the price for this is within 175pesos for the biggest one so its pretty cheap.

The packaging is really basic and nothing special which I find strange because it actually looks like a small bottle of lotion if you don't look at it.



The pimple solution has rose extracts that kills pimple-causing bacteria and cleanses out excess oil and stubborn dirt off the skin that may cause whiteheads and blackheads.

One of the things I find amusing about this product is the list of ingredients. It only has 6 ingredients and Distilled water being one of its main ingredients so I can say that this product is safe for sensitive skin since its main ingredient is water.

Instructions for using this is pretty simple, just apply evenly to the face in an upward motion and use it twice a day preferably in the morning and evening.

And here I'll show you girls the difference between before and after using this product.

 
Before

After

I've been using this toner for about 6 months now and I really like this toner a lot. It actually dries out the break out within two days which I find really fascinating. The other thing I like about this is it has a menthol after feel to the face which was really helpful during the hot summer days and nights.

One of the things to keep in mind that if you use a cotton round or square about 5-10 drops of toner is enough to get the job done.

So before I blabber further let's go through the rundown of the things I like and don't like about this ok? Let's go!

What I like about this product:
- Dries out pimple in 2 days!
- has a very mild scent
- locally available
- does not dry out the face.
- does not break me out
- has a cooling sensation after using the product.

Things I do not like about this product:
- Although it says pore minimizing, I don't see a difference with this product.

Overall I love this product. It dries out the pimple in 2 days which is a miracle for me! And I have tried this with my cousin who suffers from cystic acne and she loves it too!

Make sure to check out other eRAse products at any beauty supply stores nationwide!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo