Whipped: Fun and Sweet Way to Hair Removal!


I would always have this conversation with my girl friends regarding hair removal. Its never really a good experience for me so I try to ask for options beyond shaving. I've had friends advise me using epilators, shavers and even hot wax! And honestly I will try anything to see which is the best. 

And one of the things I found out is actually Sugar Waxing here at Whipped Sugar Wax and Body Scrub Salon. 


Sugar Waxing or Sugaring is a gel substance made from Sugar, Lemon and Hot water that is used to pull hair out of the roots. Compared to hot wax, Sugar waxing is much more gentle and has been used even during the ancient times. 

What I do like about Sugar Waxing is that it can be done on any part of the body unlike other hair removal treatment.


At Whipped Sugar Wax and Body Scrub Salon, you will have the comfortable experience of removing that unwanted hair in a private room that is really cute and relaxing.


I got my eye brows and under arm done which lasted about 30 minutes in total and I was really pleased because the attendant that did the procedure gave me a lot of tips and also things I need to keep in mind after I get the procedure. 


And if you are a first timer like myself, don't worry they will guide you through everything and make your experience really comfortable. 


I do think that Sugaring or Sugar waxing is a fun and sweet way to remove those unwanted hair. And don't think that this is only for girls because Whipped also cater to the male crowd as well. 

If you are interested to try Sugar Waxing make sure to drop by Whipped Sugar Wax and Body Scrub Salon. They currently have three branches which are 

- 3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces
- 2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center
- 2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center. 

You can also check them out of Facebook and Instagram


Will be checking out Whipped more so make sure to follow me on Instagram as well for more updates!

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo