Photoescape Reviews: iWhite Korea 2 minute miracle whitening mask


Hey lovelies! I am back with a new review! And again this is A continuation of my review from my YouTube channel. 

There are days that my skin looks dull and it is not a good look and usually at would mean I need some exfoliating or a mask done and I found something really  interesting which is iWhite Korea's 2 minute miracle whitening mask. 

  
This is 24.50pesos at Watsons and its main claim is the mask can give the skin lighter and brighter skin in 2 minutes. It can also diminish blemish marks such as acne marks with its ingredients and control excessive oiliness while still keeping the skin moisturized. 

Some of its active ingredients are 
- Limonia Acidissima
-Lonicera Caprifolium extract 
- Bambusa vulgaris leaf extract 
- aloe vera leaf extract

These are the ingredients that will help the skin achieve that lighter and brighter skin within 2 minutes. I actually find pronouncing the first three ingredients bothersome and i would really like it if they would be able to say the simplified term as well. But it can be helpful to know these in the future right?

The product actually looks like a cleanser which has a shampoo scent. Its really weird but I actually like the scent.


Now let's do the transformation. Mind you I look really bad since I just cam home and took off my make up in the next shots so don't judge me! 


Before. No make up. And haven't cleansed the face. 



Have applied the product on the face. Make sure to apply sufficient amount to the face and let it sit in the face for about 1 minute. 



And I actually did some wacky faces to see if constricts the face and it actually doesn't. 


After 1 minute the product will have a liquidy consistency then you just have to massage in a circular motion to let the product be absorbed by the skin. 


When I first used this product, I was really surprised seeing the white specks because that indicated the exfoliate part of the product. 


And just wash off the product with cold water. The effects it will give in your face as it says will diminish acne scars, brighten the skin and also whiten it. 


And here is a close up of my face. I actually like its effect in the skin because it has that instant brightening effect. But regarding the acne marks immediately disappearing, I don't think it will disappear with just one or two uses. I still see the acne scars I had but they have diminished only for a little bit. 

What do I love about this product: 

- It is locally available. 
- It is travel friendly. 
- It is affordable. 
- Has a nice and not overwhelming scent. 
- Does what it says. 
- Did not break me out. 

What I did not love about this product:
- None

Over all I love this product. Its something I have been using every week because I do see a difference, but I do have to try out other products so I will keep this on the side just in case. 

I will recommend this product to girls who are looking for a skin brightening product that can also keep away the oiliness of the face. I can say that this product works but it will take some time to diminish those acne marks, but if you are just looking for a skin brightening product, this is for you. 


So that's it for today's product review. Make sure to check out my youtube channel for more updates! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

G Abogado said…
Hello Alice!

Been awhile since I dropped by your blog. Haven't tried any iWhite products yet but will check this one out. And can I just say that I love your original lip color. Haha! Mine's a bit dark kasi I smoke. I think it's because of that.

xoxo,
Gelleesh.com
Alice said…
@Gellie Abogado Hey! Thanks for dropping by! You should really check out iWhite products soon :D Naku nag darken na nga din lip color ko coz I smoke sometimes..I'll share to you my secret para hindi magdark masyado lips mo soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo