4D Pocket and Howay Toys Introduces a More Creative for Kids to Have Fun!


When I was a child, I didn't really grew up playing with a lot of electronics and the farthest I get to playing with electronics back then was with the Nintendo Family Computer which was only allowed to be used 1 hour a day EVERY.SUMMER.

And it was okay with me since back then technology didn't played a huge part in my life unlike today. One of the fondest things I do is actually imagine scenarios while I use an old cardboard box that can fit me. And I would also like to bring that experience with my nieces and nephew.


Luckily 4D Pocket and also Howay Toys has made a way to bring back our nostalgia but still manages to be in line with trends today.

Howay Toys is actually from Japan so the level of engineering they have put in making this toys as efficient as possible but still fun for the kids is amazing. Meanwhile 4DPocket Inc. is a privately Philippine owned business organization that deals with manufacturing, design planning, and trading of goods.

Myself along with the other bloggers invited to the event were showcased their products. And I am amazed by the detail of everything and also how the child can easily customize these by drawing on them or thinking of ways to play with it.


One of the things I am most excited about is the way these are not just okay for the kids to play in it but also how the adults can play with the kids and hone their creativity. Their prices for each kit starts at around 2,000 pesos. I know it is a little steep for some but this is the kind of toy that even if they outgrew it you can easily store it away since its made of cardboard. 

And the whole concept is when you receive this item it will actually come as flat and you have to build it up which makes it a bit challenging for the adults since it will make us be more patient and detailed to be able to give the kids this one of a kind play experience. 

For more information about 4DPockets and Hoyang Toys you can check out their website at www.4DPocket.ph

Much Love! 
xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo