I Am Broke(n)


I have always been the kind of person that would always say 'I'm Okay' but in reality I am just saying that. Whether may it be mentally, physically, and especially financially usually pride gets in the way of me trying to get help. And I think I need to address the elephant in the room regarding my financial situation.

I'm Broke.

And finally I have accepted it. I am barely surviving with the allowance I have and I am not sure if I can still survive until the end of the month.

I have tried a lot of things to at least earn more like selling some of my old items to basically crying my eyes out at night hoping gold tears will come out (kidding). not knowing if I have enough money to my next event.

Being a blogger is not a walk in the park to be honest. I love what I do, but sometimes its just unfair how as bloggers or content creators we are based by the number of subscribers or readers rather than the quality of work we put out there.

It sucks that I have to have a . com to even be considered invited to an event or be able to have paid content on my site.

My sarcastic self would always clap back that if these people are really serious that in order to get paid we still need to shell out money just so we can earn a measly amount barely enough to cover the internet provider.

ugh I am complaining again please forgive me.

Sometimes I just want to quit being a content creator and just accept the fate that no one will read my blog. I am not that special to even have people know me.

Honestly, it hurts that I had to think about these things daily but still have to look okay outside.

It freaking sucks but you know what instead of moping around and saying negative things I think its better if I just improve myself. I may be broke but that can change to something else.

I don't know what the future brings but I hope the future is so much brighter tomorrow for all of us.

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Hay naku, Alice. You're t alone. I have a dot com but it doesn't mean that I have a lot of visits or that I am getting popular to get these invites. I work and still, I'm broke too. In one of my blog entry, I stated there that if I cannot speak, my writings is my voice, and that in my own domain, I'm the queen, the protagonist in my stories. I say; Own it, Aliçe. Don't let anyone or anything or any situation make you feel otherwise. This is your domain, rule in it. People don't have to like it, but it's quintessentially you. I say, Fck em.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo