One Okada Offers a Big Transformation in the Health Industry

 

One of the things I would like to have for myself and my family is to have good health because at the end of the day if my health and their health are at risk its not only financially staining but also emotionally straining for us since its a hurdle that we might or might not be able to pass. And for the longest time I have been looking for a company that not only promises a good life financially but also helps to improve the wellness of their customers which I see with OneOkada. 

Their purpose is to change the wellness industry for the better because let's be real - nowadays a simple doctor's appointment will set you back just for a check up but you'll be lucky if you have a health card but what about those that do not have one? 

OneOkada has started a revolution in the wellness industry that strongly vibes with my vision as well to be a better alternative for a lot of Filipinos today. Their aim is to provide quality service and products that combat the three majoy diseases of our time which are Cancer, Heart Problems and Diabetes. 



To be honest, Diabetes runs in my family medical history so as much as possible I don't want to be part of the statistic that would fall into such disease. With One Okada they don't just provide the products but also the screening and diagnosis.


I do have relatives that has cancer in their medical history, I have recommended that they go to One Okada to get screened and diagnosed since One Okada has one of the most advanced therapy in the market. One Okada's specialty is actually killing cancer cells in the body but not in a harmful way like radiation or chemo therapy. 


OneOkada also has a place called the OneOkada Wellness Hub which has professionals using the latest technology of killing cancer cell thru microwave irradation along with prescribed intake of advanced therapy and powerful natural products available.

I will vlog about my experience with the OneOkada Wellness hub very soon and tell you more about it. For more information about OneOkada and also its other services you can check their social media page. 

Much Love! 
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo