BLOG SALE!!!!


Ola ladies! 

I have officially launched my blog sale for my make up. 

These are just some of the items I am selling for now since I've given away my make up to my cousins or to my friends. 

90% of the products that are in this blog sale have been slightly used so meaning I've only gone through them like 1-10 times tops. I'll tell the other info on the description of the picture. 



Aziza Eye shadow. 
I haven't used this EVER. I accidentally threw the applicator of this trio though :(  
Original Price: 150 php
Price: 100 php


Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Cheek. 
Won this from Ever Bilena's Facebook contest. 
The part where the blush is dislocated itself from the case but the case is still okay. The brush is included. 
Original Price: around 150 php
Price: 120php


Ever Bilena Mousse Blush in Aster (Sold) and Pink Rose. 
I used Aster around 10 times while I used Pink Rose 4 times.
Original Price: 99 php each
Price: 70 php each 



Avon Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Really Rosy. 
I actually got this as a freebie when I purchased something from Avon a couple of months back. 
I've used this one time only for a swatch. The box will be included.
Original Price: 180 ++ 
Price: 150 php  


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin. 
I have used this 3 times.
Original Price: 145 php
Price: 100php



 Sophie J'adore Lipstick in Russian Red. 
Used this 2 times, lip and arm swatches only.
original price: 79 php
Price: 60 php


Sophie Paris J'adore lipstick in Fantastic Red.
Used this only twice. Same as Russian Red.
Original Price: 79 php
Price: 60 php


Victoria Jackson Shimmery powder in bronze. 
Used this only twice. Can be used as body shimmer, bronzer, and eye shadow. 
Original Price: 360.00
Price: 300.00

If you are decided to buy any of the items above you can send me an email at alicemate1989@gmail.com

Updates! 

1. Shipping Fee will be shouldered by the buyer. 
2. shipping fee will depend on the weight and/or value of the product. 
3. Don't hesitate to ask questions, I will try to answer them as soon as I can.   
I will be selling more pre loved items since I have been cleaning up my closet.

Much Love! 

-- Alice 




Comments

I sent you an email. Did you get it?
Alice said…
@ live2shopsing&dance -- I'm sorry I think I wasn't able to receive your email.. can you send me another email? ^_^ Thanks!
Are you willing to ship to US?
Alice said…
Please do email me at alicemate1989@gmail.com so we can talk more ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo