How to make the most of your concealers




I have been using the Ever Bilena Advanced concealer for a while now and I've noticed that I am running low on it already. I was initially going to buy a new one but I saw that there is still some product in the tube so I looked for a way to get those.

If you watch Michelle Phan when she was starting out on YouTube, she had a video about getting the most out of your lip glosses and basically you can also use that principle with other products that are in a tube packaging.



Things you need:  
 knife or scissors
 Mug with 1/2 cup of hot water
 container
 make up in tube packaging

How to do it: 


1. Put make up in tube packaging inside the mug with 1/2 cup of hot water. Have to make sure that the wand applicator has been removed. 



2. Wait for 1-2 minutes for the product to warm up.

3. Get the tube and take off the stopper using a knife or scissors.


4. Transfer product into the container.

And you are done!


If you notice there are a lot more product inside the tube and if you just threw that out it would just make you look like you wasted a lot of money.

I have actually been doing that with my other products since I am not really interested in buying new make up at the moment. I know I'm a cheapskate with make up now haha!

But aside from that, I think getting the most out of your make up is great since you would really be able to use it in its full potential.

I hope you find this tip really helpful! 


Much Love!

-- Alice







Comments

Issa said…
thanks for sharing this great tip alice! I have been thinking on what to do with the rest of my Etude House eye primer that I can't get out of the tube! This is very helpful! :)
Alice said…
Thanks for dropping by Issa! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo