Product Review: Maybelline bb cream



I have been using this BB cream for a month now and these are just some of the things I have noticed and experienced on it.

I can actually say that I am a total beginner with BB creams and this is the first BB cream that I've tried. I've already read and seen reviews about this product before and its actually a mix of rants and raves.



I bought this product at around 200-250 php sorry I have already forgotten the original price. And as all BB creams this promised most of the common things like brightening, evens out skin, smoothens, refines, clears skin, conceals imperfections, moisturizes and protects it. I must say this does most of the stuff stated without fail.

This comes in two shades which is good since you can choose which is good for you. If you are fair skinned like me I would suggest getting the first shade and if you have tanned skin you can go for the second shade.

Application is fairly easy since you can use your fingers in applying this, but make sure your hand are clean before applying this okay?

This spreads easily which is good if you are in a hurry and you want something that won't take a whole lot of time in putting in your face. One this though that I noticed after using this is that it has that dewy look afterwards that actually looks like those you see in korean dramas :D

Lets get to the pros and cons shall we?

Pros

great SPF -- This has SPF 26 PA +++
2 shades availble -- good to know you have choices
evens out the skin
smothens my skin before applying make up.
really brightens my skin.
has a dewy finish. If you are not a fan of dewy finish you can skip this.
great price.

Cons

concealing power is not that strong. It did concealed my undereye but did not conceal some acne scars.
broke me out on some occasions.
Haven't seen some clearing action for my acne scars and acne.

Verdict? 

I like it though it broke me out, this is much better than my tinted moisturizer.

Will I repurchase? 

I'm not sure though since I would like to try more BB creams out there.

Who do I recommend this to? 

I am no make up or skin expert but if reccommending this I think this can be okay for everyone who would like to try BB creams but don't know where to start.

I would just like to remind you girls that I am no expert in make up. I am also not paid by the company or brand stated to do this review. I think this BB cream is a good product but I think they have to improve it more for the Asian skin since that is their market.




Have you tried this BB cream? how was it? let me know your experience on the comment box ^^,

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

never tried BB creams before, kc hesistant ako.. but im thinking about trying this product, thanks for the review.. :) more BB creams review pls! :P
Alice said…
@ Gerilen -- You can try this out ^_^ and of course more BB cream reviews! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo