This season's must have: Laneige Sun Block High Lasting SPF 50 PA+++


Being in the sun this summer can take a toll on your skin so better apply more sun block so you can have more fun in the sun! 

Laneige had released their sunblock for the summer season which has SPF 50 which is great if you are going out in the sun all day. 

Be sure to check out Laneige in Shangri-La Mall, TriNoma, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Place Manila and soon to open in Robinson's Galleria. 

Have a Fun Summer with Laneige! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Note: I am not affiliated with Laneige nor was I asked or paid to do this blog post ^_^ I simply love sharing this to all the lovely ladies who like Korean make up. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo