Get a Lift (and Meet Enchong Dee) ^_^



Happy Monday! Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days, that is because I went on a trip with my office mates. I'll tell you more about it on my food and travel blog www.photoescapetravels.blogspot.com. 

This is actually for my food and travel blog but I would just give you the details on what happened here while you can check my review of the newest float of Jollibee which is the coffee and chocolate float! 


I actually got the info that Enchong will be on SM North from Annelly, (Hi bebe!) and since SM North is near my house and the event was before work I hurried down there to see Enchong. 

The event was set to begin 10am but it started a bit late since the mall actually opens up at exactly 10am. Thankfully I was with another EDW member Majho so I had company. ^^,


His first stop was actually SM North, but due to the number of people that came, I wasn't able to buy the coffee float there. The second stop was actually on SM Annex which is just beside SM North, there was I able to meet up with two other EDW members Jessica and Shy. By the way Jessica is having a giveaway on her tumblr you might want to check that out. its  chasingjessica.tumblr.com  


Since we were the first ones on Jollibee Annex, me and the girls started chatting which was really fun. And of course we chatted about Enchong ^0^ 

There was the same scenario that happened from SM North, luckily I was able to get in line first and buy myself one coffee float. I was kinda ticked when another fan just nudged me when I was about to ask Enchong a question #ohwell.

There are only a few artist that I really like, and Enchong is one of them. There is this certain warm that you will feel when you are beside him. I know it sounds silly but there is. 

Okay before I end this post I will just have to say something to Enchong:

Hey Chong! I hope you are doing great. Wag masyadong mag pakapagod... you'll make us worry. I'm so glad I was able to see you and of course try the coffee float from Jollibee. Check out my review about it and tell me what you think ok? hehe! Oo nga pala! I still haven't given you my gift...babawi ako! :D I hope you still remember kung ano yun if you don't...then hindi! LOL :D 

Ingat lagi! :) 


Here's my parting shot with my very first (and definitely not last!) Coffee float!


Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Jessica Rondero said…
wrong url dear. ;D its chasingjessica.tumblr.com

-J
Alice said…
@ J -- oopss sorry my dear will fix that soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo