14 Resolutions for 2014


Admit it - you make resolutions every year but fail miserably. I sure do on some parts but I promised myself that this 2014 I will try to do all of the 14 things I want to achieve this year. 

From experience, I know that I've set a high expectation on myself when I come up with resolutions so this year I planned just to keep it simple and also plausible since why set high expectations if you can't reach them right? 

So here are some reachable resolutions for 2014. 

1. Lose at least 60 lbs.

Losing weight in really vague so I suggest make it more specific and set a goal weight. Honestly I was able to partly reach that goal but I was 60 lbs short so I would be making that up this 2014. 

2. Eat healthier. 

Healthy eating isn't really something that I am good at. But I will try more this 2014. If you want to do this as well try to reason with yourself every time you cook something. And also eating healthy is not just a solo journey so ask those around you to join you. 

3. Meet new people! 

I am actually shy when I am at events sometimes not unless I am with some one I know. That's why this 2014 I will try to introduce myself more to people. 

4. Travel More! 

I promised myself that I should try to travel more this 2014. Travelling is something that brings a smile to my face. Because to be a more well rounded person its best to see the world for your self. 

I have already set plans for my first adventure this 2014 and I told myself I will go on more this 2014!

5. Upload at least 3 videos a week! 

I procrastinate sometimes in making videos and sometimes I don't upload that often. But I told myself to be more consistent this 2014. I will try to upload more videos this 2014. I will to upload at least 2-3 videos per week. 

It may not get a lot of videos but at least I am consistent right? 

6. Go to Hair and Make up school and study! 

I have repeatedly pushed this idea aside for two years now but I think this 2014 is really the year that I have to push this idea into action. 

Hair and make up is one of my many passions so making it into a profession is a good thing. 

7. Mind my own business. 

I admit. I am a nosy person sometimes. So I promised myself to mind my own business especially if its an issue that I don't want to be part of. 

8. Read the bible more and attend Sunday Mass. 

I read the bible but I don't read it as much. And I fail miserably to attend Sunday Mass that is why I am telling myself to practice these more this 2014. I want to improve myself not just emotionally and physically but also spiritually because having a strong faith in Him is a great way to keep ones self level headed in life's journeys. 

9. Buy at least 3 gadgets! 

2013 was a good year, although I was able to obtain a new camera I think I need to step it up and buy more stuff to improve my blogging and video editing skills. 

10. Save more money!

Saving money is something I want to improve at. I promised myself this 2014 that I will save more money so I will be able to do those I want to do in life. 

11. Build my image more. 

Image building is quite important. I think I need to build that up more and I will focus on that for sure this 2014. 

12. Don't be afraid to be alone. 

Capricorns are known to be able to live a solitary life and don't have a problem with it but I've lived a life that isn't really a solitary so I will try to do that this year. 

Let's see if I can do a good job in being alone for a time. 

13. Live happiness, not look for it. 

I have heard this so many times and I think I need to follow that. Life is going to be tough if you look for happiness. It would be much better if you live a happy life and not look for it. 

14. Less Drama, Less Shit. 

Drama is inevitable, but you can prevent it. I think preventing to be in those situations will make life so much better so from me to you - live a drama free life to have a shit free life. 

Those are 14 resolutions for 2014! 

Most of them are quite easy to achieve while some may take some time but I hope these could help you. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo