Color of the year 2014: Radiant Orchid


Happy Thursday! 

Days fly by so fast don't you think? I know how it feels because I feel it too! 

Quite honestly I feel excited yet anxious about the end of the month since this would be the last month I would be working for the company I am in. Pretty hard to swallow but I need to move on in my life for better opportunities and adventures. 

Now that's settled why don't we talk about the color of the year? Like the flower orchid, this year's color is Radiant Orchid. It is a captivating harmony of the colors fuchsia,Purple and pink undertones. 

The color blooms for confidence and magical warmth that intrigues both the eyes and sparks the imagination.

Honestly, I like this color since purple is an intriguing color for me. I like the mystery the color gives out yet it could also be fun. 

I've already have some tutorials up to be posted on my beauty channel soon so make sure to drop by there. I will be posting them this week and next week as well. 

There will be one dedicated to this look and some fun and easy looks for this Prom season so make sure to drop by my beauty channel :) 

This post is quite short but I hope you find it entertaining. All your comments are highly appreciated so make sure to show some love below ok? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo