My First Ever MAC Product!


Happy Friday! 

There is always a time for a girl's life that she experiences her 'first'. It could be her first day to school, first date, first time to do things unexpected - anything basically! but for those who have a penchant for make up - like yours truly there will be a first time for sure. 

Like my first MAC make up! *fan girl scream* *faint*


kidding.

But I was really glad I have my very first MAC product and its a lip gloss!


This was actually given to me by Dang of YellowApple shop *thank you sis!* about a year ago.

Quite honestly, I haven't used this lip gloss yet since I don't really know when I will be using this..maybe on a make up gig? Its too precious to use on a daily basis! but maybe I'll use this soon on a make up tutorial.

The color of this lip glass is a shimmery nude with some glitter into it. 


It has that somewhat chocolately-chemical scent which most MAC products are known to have. Its quite thick in consistency but not sticky to the lips when I tried it. Unfortunately, its not that pigmented since it has a nude color but you can see the shimmers for sure. 

I will do a full on review on this product soon. 

Have a wonderful weekend! I know I am! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo