Its Not Goodbye...Only See You Later.




I don't like to say goodbye because it reminds me of how I said it to my dad when he went away.

 Goodbyes for me are only appropriate if you are never going to see each other again. Goodbyes are somewhat a hard word for me to say formally.

Like what I am going to do.. I am saying goodbye to my job. Its hard because I really do love what I am doing. If you are an Online English teacher, you would know how I feel.


I know that sometimes I feel that I hate it but at the end of the day I would be reminded that there was one student out of all of them that made me smile by just saying a simple 'thank you teacher'

I never really thought that I would last 3 years in this company. I remember starting from scratch with my knowledge. I would just go with the flow. I didn't really have my own style of teaching, but the longer I was in the company I was able not just be a good teacher but also become a friend or older sister to my students. 


I think one thing I will miss besides my students are my co-workers. 

This is my second job, but I felt that this is not just a job with them around. Sure there may be times that there would be misunderstandings but through it all we are not just a team but a family.

I will miss you guys! 

It would not show but I am sad to leave you guys. In my 3 years in Saeha I have experienced a lot - may it be good or bad its still worth treasuring. 

One of the things that was asked to me A LOT this week was: What are you going to miss here?


Hmmmm....There are a lot actually. But I think I will miss the most is the people. The people are warm like a cup of coffee that you have in the morning. The people here are like the sun that could brighten up your day.

I don't consider my colleagues just colleagues - They are family. 


I may be going away but that doesn't mean I will be gone forever. Sabi ko nga babalik ako.. may kukunin pa kaya ako na final pay at clearance! Choz! LOL 

But kidding aside, I won't go away. I will always be around naman. But don't forget me ok? 

I will always love and cherish all the memories that we have Daekyo team...and also my other friends in Saeha! 

And also we could still chat...comment below nalang o email nyo ko :)

I love you Daekyo team! You guys will always be in my heart.

Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo