Photoescape Reviews: Glory of New York Lipstick in 682


Happy Tuesday Gorgeous! 

As a lipstick hoarder lover, the continuous search for that good quality lipstick is still on my head. Whenever I pass by any make up counter or online store I would always think to mind about what shades I should buy the next time I would buy a lipstick. I still have TONS of unused one and this is one of them - The Glory of New York lipstick I got from Bing of Project Awesome's meet and greet party last year. 

I have used this a couple of times since I want to test this out so here goes.


When I initially got this shade I was meh another lipstick in my collection. Honestly speaking, I haven't tried any Glory of New York, but I have heard positive reviews on these from other beauty bloggers.


I got the shade 68. It is a pink shade with a purple undertone... guess ko lang to ah! don't judge! 

Here are some of the things that I've researched about Glory of New York lipsticks from their website.

 1. Long lasting moisture-rich shades created with natural minerals, oxides and pigments.
2. The creamy texture gives a rich high shine while frosted or pearlized formulations add high fashion glamour.
3. May be applied directly from the tube or with a special lip brush for a smooth even finish.
4. Choice of black matte square case with black shiny band or silver square case with silver shiny band.
5. Richly pigmented luscious colors in warm and cool shades.
6. Natural mineral ingredients include iron oxides, mica and titanium dioxide.
7. Phenoxyethanol is used in place of paraben preservatives.
8. Vitamin E adds moisture and works as an antioxidant.
9. Aids in regenerating and restructuring damaged and stressed lip tissue with Grapeseed Oil.
10. Loss of moisture is slowed down by the use of Jojoba Oil.
11. Shea butter rich in vitamin A, E and F revitalize, soften and maintain moisture and balance on the lips.
12. Avocado Oil rich in vitamin A, Lecithin, Potassium, and Chlorophyll promote elasticity and suppleness.

Sa sobrang dami parang nag freeze yung utak ko. 


Its a bit shimmery but not to the point that you would have frosty lips. During the time that I've used this I noticed that it doesn't dry up my lips.  


At first swipe on my lips I was like whatdaheck why is this frosty? but I think two to three swipes will make the color more pigmented. 

Longevity of the product differs though since most lipsticks I use would only last a couple of hours if I drank or ate something. This also does that but do last longer than the usual lippie. 

Overall, this lipstick is a great addition. It has lots of shades to choose from, quite pigmented, and also last longer than most lipsticks. 

If you want to check out this lipstick or other Glory of New York products make sure to LIKE their Facebook page!

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo