Pinks and Plum Look


Happy Monday! 

I'm back with another look! This is a bit late in posting though since I was busy with our Christmas presentation.. I do hope you girl understand but I'm back with a vengeance! LOL This is actually a look you can sport for everyday since its simple and girly.


 Steps to Achieve this look.
  1. Apply Foundation and concealer.
  2. Apply Pink eyeshadow base on the lids
  3. apply a shimmery pink eyeshadow all over the lids
  4. Apply plum shade to the crease area
  5. blend colors well to avoid harsh lines.
  6. line your eyes. Make sure the line is as close to the lash line as possible for a more natural look
  7. curl and apply mascara on the lashes.
  8. Apply a baby pink blush in your cheeks
  9. Apply pink lipstick. 

And we are done!


Products Used:
Avon Big eye pencil 
Maxfactor Artist Palette
Excel Lip Cream in 501
Avon Super Shock mascara
Make station eye liner cake
Maxfactor pancake foundation in true beige.




This look is really nice since I took me around 10 minutes to complete this look.

Do you like this look?

I will be posting more make up looks soon so watch out ^^.

How is your Monday so far? Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

xx ALice

Comments

It's simple and very feminine! Love the look! ♥

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo